LISTENINGS TO PRACTICE

You have practised many types of questions and you have a long list of possible questions.Here you have some of them recorded so that you can listen to them and answer them as many times as you want. Click on the different topics, listen and answer out loud. REMEMBER - MAKE YOUR ANSWERS AS LONG AS POSSIBLE!! 
Have fun!

Habéis practicado muchos tipos de preguntas y teneis una lista escrita bastante larga de las preguntas que os podrían hacer. Aquí tenéis algunas de esas preguntas grabadas para que podais escucharlas y practicarlas, las veces que querais. Pinchad en los diferentes temas, escuchad, contestad en voz alta. RECORDAD QUE TENÉSI QUE DAR RESPUESTAS TAN LARGAS COMO SEA POSIBLE!! 
¡Que os divertáis!

Introducing yourself
My family
Where do you live?
My friends
My clothes
My pet
My school
My town
What do you study?
Routines and times
Free time
Abilities
The weather
Calendar